CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» BCGA 2010 Geocoin
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Rocky Mountaineer
Rocky Mountaineer:  [?] . The Rocky Mountaineer heading north along Howe Sound. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» BCGA 2010 Geocoin
toplefttopfilltopright
BCGA 2010 Geocoin
Topics will be autocreated here when someone clicks on the "start the discussion" links in news items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
911turbos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

The 2010 BCGA Geocoins are now available to order for $10 each.

This coin features the provincial flower, the dogwood. The back of the coin highlights all the regions of the province, coming together in our Association. Pictures are available on the coin ordering page.

The Antique Copper version is available to everyone. Only BCGA members may purchase the Black Nickel version. We also have BCGA pins available for purchase.

The coins have been ordered and sales will continue until the end of October unless we sell out before then.

Coins are expected to ship by the end of October.   full article.
boomerangpapa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

Just looking for a bit or clarification as I must be reading it wrong somehow.

"Pre-orders will be open until October 31, 2010. The geocoins will be ordered shortly after that date and will be shipped as soon as we have them in hand"

is what is written on the bottom of the order page. Is this a typo as you mention here that coins should be shipped by the end of October.
911turbos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

Thanks, I will need to fix that. The coins have been ordered and should ship by the end of October.

Irene
boomerangpapa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

Thanks Irene!

Just a quick note...I posted a link to the coin order page on the groundspeak forums to share the new coin with the rest of the geo-community!

Maybe you can drop some specs in the post to entice them some more!

b.
911turbos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

Here is the icon for the coin:

911turbos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

The coins have been shipped from the mint, so we will have them next week. Can't wait to see them!
HighMaintenance

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

Me too! Me too!!!
911turbos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

Coins will start shipping later this week. Landsharkz will have the coins for those that wanted to pick them up in Victoria. I will have the ones for pickup in Port Moody.

Here are the final pics:

Members:

Non-members:

There is also an artists and a directors version of the coin.

We still have them available for sale.
911turbos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

The BCGA geocoins have arrived. For those who wanted to pickup their coins in Port Moody, I will have a pickup time on Sunday, October 31st from noon - 2 pm at:

22-2710 Barnet Hwy Coquitlam
Just west of Coquitlam Center, next to Beam Vacuum

If you have not ordered any coins, put would like to pick some up, please come by.

Thanks,
Irene
911turbos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

All orders were shipped today. For those who wanted to pickup their coins in Victoria, please contact Landsharkz.
HwyGuy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

Thanks to Irene of 911 Turbos for taking time on Halloween day to hand out the coins.

They look great!!
savant9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

Received my coins in the mail today. Very nice, thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: BCGA 2010 Geocoin Reply with quote

I heard there was a directors version again this year! Could we see a peak of what we are missing. Maybe it would entice people to run next election for the opportunity to purchase a special version only offered to directors!

Thanks Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions
Page 1 of 1