CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call Game #7 Here
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Prince George
Prince George:  [?] . Known as BC's northern capital, Prince George is a bustling city of over 77,000 [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call Game #7 Here
toplefttopfilltopright
Call Game #7 Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Game #7 has begun. Good luck.
shortred

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

I feel like I should duck or something but BINGO!!!!!
scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Why duck? Instead of whining about what you had to do, you went out and did it. And for that, you deserve sincere congratulations. You also deserve a pat on the back from yours truly and a gold star because this was definitely not the easiest game. There is definitely no need to duck. You should stand high in the victory circle.

The card has been checked and shortred is officially the winner of Geo BINGO game #7.
scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

I should also add that Shortred has also won game #6 so unless things have changed shortred is not eligible for the physical prize. I believe the rules are shortred gets a badge on the hall of fame but the game is still in play until there is a winner that has not won a BCGA BINGO game in the last six months. So there may be two winners for this game. I'll have to talk to the BCGA directors about this.
scruffster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Since we have our first two time winner, I thought it would be nice to commemerate the achievement with stars on the winner's badge.

Teddy2k

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Congrats on your second win, Kelly! I've added the badge to the hall of fame at www.bcgeocaching.com/i...ent&pid=54

In the meantime, as Scruff noted, game 7 will continue until we have a second person call BINGO. This game's prize will then be awarded to that person.
Restless10101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Bingo
scruffster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

I will check the card soon. Hold on.
katcogo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Well done! I guess it helps to be able to dab together! The closest I ever got was 1 line revealed. That was one tough game - it sure raised the comfort level for a number of cachers - which is great!
Restless10101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

You are so right Katcogo, there is nothing better in the world that doing something you really enjoy with somebody you really love. Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

I would have won if not for a terrain of 5 AND a difficult of 5 in the same darn line! Jester
scruffster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Congratulations Restless10101 for the win and the prize. We should all give Restless10101 and Shortred a pat on the back since they completed one of the hardest games to date. Here is your well deserved badge.

Mumsy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Aarghh. Just got back from completing my rows, and I'm too late. Congrats to the winner! Trophy
shortred

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Thanks for the logo, it's on my profile page. It did help Restless that we were together for a lot of the tasks, however he did get a swimming cache last Saturday (diff 5) and then a D5 appeared on his card the very next day. So it wasn't all that easy, of course I still get to rub in that I really beat him anyway.
scruffster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check how everyone is doing. Then I saw shortred posted on the WIN thread and thought "Again WOW" heh heh heh. For a minute I thought the game was over in a day.
shortred

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #7 Here Reply with quote

Working on it, more than half way there but it'll be at least a few days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN
Page 1 of 1