CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Blitz Wrap Up Event
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Temperate Coastal Rain Forest
Temperate Coastal Rain Forest :  [?] . West Coast Trail [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Blitz Wrap Up Event
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Blitz Wrap Up Event
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Blitz Wrap Up Event Reply with quote

So when are the Blitz Wrap Up Events? In particular, the event for the Lower Mainland? I'm trying to plan some summer holidays here and I'd really like to make the event (and go on holiday too!)

Roll On Summer!!
Mr. Wilson and a Mt. Goat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Blitz Wrap Up Event Reply with quote

How about the North Island event, I heard something about MTNesters wanting to host it but haven't heard anything since...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Blitz Wrap Up Event Reply with quote

All the blitz wrap-up events will be on Saturday August 14 (as originally stated in the blitz timeline that was published back in March). We're currently in the process of publishing the events and working with the regional reps on the organization of them.

For the LM event, katcogo will be organizing it... more details to come very soon. As for North Island, I believe that c2c2c will be taking care of something over there... perhaps he's already been talking with MTNesters about it, but I'm not sure.
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Blitz Wrap Up Event Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Is it sad that I am planning my summer holidays around that event?

Laughing
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Blitz Wrap Up Event Reply with quote

Nope. Lots of people integrate caching into their time off, some people make all their time off about caching. For me its more of adding some caching to the family vacations. not adding family to the caching vacations. Depends on your situation and stage in life.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1