CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» REview Time
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Peach Arch
Peach Arch:  [?] . Erected in 1921 along the world's longest undefended border, the International Peace Arch is the first monument ever built in dedication of World peace. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» REview Time
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
REview Time
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
couloir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: REview Time Reply with quote

Review times for new caches from geocaching.com seem unusually long right now. I have an event posting that has waited 9 days so far. Is anyone else finding longer wait times? Anyone know what is happening?
scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: REview Time Reply with quote

Ok, I know this is probably a stupid question but the last time an experienced cacher asked why their cache was taking a long time to be approved they forgot to click the active box on their submission page. So I will just ask. Are you sure you clicked the cache is active box? We've all forgotten to do it at one time or another.
Catapult Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: REview Time Reply with quote

I submitted two caches last Tuesday and they were approved by Friday. So no not here. Next week will be a different story with mtn-man en route to Seattle. And after July 1st, 100 Copper Rush caches will start to be submitted and put on hold until July 30th. He will be busy in early July.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: REview Time Reply with quote

On Sunday I promised my poor non caching husband a non caching father's day. Well within minutes of that promise, 4 caches I had submitted a few days prior all were published.

Hilarity ensued.

One does not ask about the mysterious ways of the mtn-man. One simply accepts his whims with zen like patience. (Making sure you click that little box helps too.)

*where is the yoga smiley?* Cool
couloir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: REview Time Reply with quote

I have the event listing plus 40 new caches for the event so I will submit them all early. The event is Seek the Peaks at Sun Peaks on July 24-25. Here is a link to the event. Seek the Peaks
couloir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: REview Time Reply with quote

The event is posted now after 11 days. I imagine that they are super-busy.
Here is the event posting for Seek the Peaks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1