CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
K'san
K'san:  [?] . K'san, located on the site of the ancient village, celebrates the culture of the Gitanmaax Nation. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching
toplefttopfilltopright
Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching
Topics will be autocreated here when someone clicks on the "start the discussion" links in news items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
geodug

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching Reply with quote

There's a nice article about geocaching around Maple Ridge and published recently. I liked the article and it made the home page of Groundspeak.

ridgemeadowspost.com/g...aple-ridge

It was written by Andrew Douglas who reports that he recently joined BCGA. OK Andrew where are you and what is your geocaching name?
Julebear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching Reply with quote

Would he be skullandbones?
Raygar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching Reply with quote

interesting stuff.
Recently read in teh M R paper about a small item in the woods near Maple Ridge park that looks suspicious and resulted in the bomb squad being called in.Have not seen any MIA caches around yet.anyone else?
HighMaintenance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching Reply with quote

I had the pleasure of a quick "e-chat" with Mr. Douglas and promised not to divulge his geohandle...sorry.... Laughing
tjguy98

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching Reply with quote

There is another story in the Ridge Meadows Post about geocaching - I liked it! Very Happy

ridgemeadowspost.com/

HighMaintenance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching Reply with quote

It's a GREAT article and I 100% agree with the news story! I always enjoy the blogs that Ed writes and the amazing pictures that accompany his adventures! It's definitely worth looking at this link!
tjguy98

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Ridge Meadows Post article on Geocaching Reply with quote

The Ridge Meadows Post web site has been down for a week or so; emails to the owner have gone unanswered.

Andrew was highlighting some of the web sites hosted by fellow Maple Ridge residents; mine was the first in the series. You can still view my web site by clicking on the link in my sig file below.......hopefully his web site will be back up and highlighting more people from Ridge Meadows...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions
Page 1 of 1