CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Vehicle Questions - Jeep Patriot
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Kelowna & Ogopogo
Kelowna & Ogopogo:  [?] . Summer playground and home of mysterious lake monsters! [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Vehicle Questions - Jeep Patriot
toplefttopfilltopright
Vehicle Questions - Jeep Patriot
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doonchak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Vehicle Questions - Jeep Patriot Reply with quote

Hey all.

This is psudo Geo-caching related. Our little family is quickly outgrowing our Pontiac Sunfire and we are looking at getting a new vehicle in the near future.

We want something that we can easily go camping in, and Geocaching has given us a reason to look for something a little more rugged and that has some off-roading capibilities.

Of course, money doesn't grow on trees, so we are looking for something reasonably affordable, but that can still meet all our needs.

I have been looking at the Jeep Patriot, as it has good fuel economy and, from what I have read, it can handle itself quite nicely when your off the beaten track. However, there are some complaints about how it functions when your on the roads. Engine Noise and slow acceleration were the main complaints.

I was just wondering if any of you have any experience with this vehicle and can offer your personal review? Expert reviews are mixed, but have been mainly positive when coming from off-roading folks...but the negative reviews from the 'Car' people are a little concerning.

Thanks for any info you can share!
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Vehicle Questions - Jeep Patriot Reply with quote

sole seeker drives a newer jeep, but I'm not sure it's a Pat.
awolbc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Vehicle Questions - Jeep Patriot Reply with quote

Hi
this is my first post as a new member so excuse for buttin in, I was just browsing the site.

I too am looking for a vehicle, and I go here to this site to get a comprehensive review and rating.

consumerguideauto.hows...nvoy-2.htm

ignore the vehicle at the link, just search your choice in the search box.
good luck.

Talent will not, nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with great talent.

Genius will not,
unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not,
the world is full of educated derelicts.

Persistence and Determination alone, are Omnipotent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1