CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BCGA —» Website Questions —» Security Log In
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Striped Skunk
Striped Skunk:  [?] . The Striped Skunk is a common sight in the forests and suburbs throughout British Columbia. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BCGA —» Website Questions —» Security Log In
toplefttopfilltopright
Security Log In
Questions, comments and suggestions about this website? Post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Website Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marmi_and_tas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Security Log In Reply with quote

Is it just me or has anyone else had log in problems? I see the security code and type what I see. Often I get an error message. My eyes are aging,
like the rest of my boldy. Can the BCGA make this log in function more Senior Friendly by using a BIGGER type font?

hard to see marmi
Teddy2k

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

Let me consult with CB on that, marmi. Will let you know what he says.
marmi_and_tas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

Teddy2k wrote:
Let me consult with CB on that, marmi. Will let you know what he says.

Thanks teddy2K...much appreciated!
And that would be 'body' not boldy. Boldy could be a moldy body or a badly maintained cache. Laughing
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

I second marmi's request. A bit bigger would be very nice. 'Ta in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

Sorry, its not an easy thing to do. Its fancy code that generates images on the fly, and hidden in some odd place deep in the bowels of CPGNuke.

Perhaps the BCGA and forgo one GPS and buy a batch of Magnifying glasses. Wink Oh, many PC's have a magnify function built in to zoom in parts of a screen, that may help a couple of people .

www.pcworld.com/articl..._view.html

www.microsoft.com/enab...dowsvista/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

I have a PC... Chris actually put an Apple sticker on it to help it along, but then it crashed... Smack

When I want to enlarge an entire webpage momentarily I hold down the Ctrl key (with my left pinky finger) and roll the wheel on my mouse in an outward motion with my right index finger. The opposite roll brings it back to the way it was.

Warning...I don't know what will happen if you don't use your left pinky, don't tempt fate... useth the left pinky! Jester

Sorry for the untechy description folks, but it works!
marmi_and_tas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

Thanks Mrs_Landsharkz...it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, you can use your left index finger as well as the pinkie. lol Aging eyesight sucks. Yes CB, I do have reading glasses but am still in major denial. Confused
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

I was going to email Tas privately and tell him this was the excuse he needed for that new 28" Monitor! All a dream now, replaced by the old pinky trick.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

Oh Mr. CB, us women have our fingers on every button. muhahahaha
marmi_and_tas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

Has the log in font size been increased recently? Every time I log in now I can actually see the security code without squinting!!!

marmi
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

Not by me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

CanadianBacon, do you really want me to think you did not have pig's hock in this? Ok. Whatever happened and whoever helped...thanks!
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Log In Reply with quote

I't looks the same to me, I've not changed anything.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Website Questions
Page 1 of 1