CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Thompson / Okanagan —» accessories and stuff?
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Inukshuk - Whistler
Inukshuk - Whistler:  [?] . Maybe the best skiing in N. America, and lots of caches too! [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Thompson / Okanagan —» accessories and stuff?
toplefttopfilltopright
accessories and stuff?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Thompson / Okanagan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoodscoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: accessories and stuff? Reply with quote

Is there a Canadian (B.C. preferably) web site that has accessories such as log books, lanyards, coins, etc. Y'know, the stuff you find on Groundspeaks.
I noticed that Groundspeaks is in USD, so am wondering if the shipping costs are huge?
I have only ordered out of the States once, many years ago, and the shipping costs were more than what I bought-- so I sent it back. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Also, how reliable is the Groundspeaks site?
I live in Kelowna, so it would be nice if anyone knew of an actual store to get some of this gear.
Teddy2k

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: accessories and stuff? Reply with quote

I'm not sure if there are any physical stores in Kelowna, but there's a full list of distributors available at shop.groundspeak.com/shipping.cfm

The BC specific stores include Worldcaching (Coquitlam), Landsharkz (Victoria) and CachingContainers.com (Abbotsford).
kpnieder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: accessories and stuff? Reply with quote

A geocacher in the Kamloops area sells geocaching supplies..check out his web site at www.interiorgeocachingsupplies.com/ !!!!
boomerangpapa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: accessories and stuff? Reply with quote

kp beat me to it...Rod at Interior Geocaching Supplies in Kamloops is your closest store and if I remember correctly he goes out to Kelowna every once in a while but don't quote me on that!
Hoodscoop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: accessories and stuff? Reply with quote

Thanks everybody,
I think I'm gonna go thru Landsharkz, they are in Victoria, and my sister lives there. Also, they will make special orders for me direct from Groundspeak.
Thanks again to all for the help. Kiss
Rokman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: accessories and stuff? Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you all know my geocaching supply website is now . . . interiorgeocachingsupplies.ca . . . thanks . . .

rod aka rokman4
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Thompson / Okanagan
Page 1 of 1