CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Sole Seeker's in the lead!
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Hoodoo's
Hoodoo's:  [?] . Located in many areas, some fine examples of HooDoo's can be found near Dutch Creek. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Sole Seeker's in the lead!
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Sole Seeker's in the lead!
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

I just noticed that Sole Seeker has pulled ahead of Kootenay Pirate's as BC's most prolific cacher! Congrats - it will be fun watching to see if KP will try to resume the lead, or if he's going to keep pulling ahead.
bcrockcrawler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

sole seeker = retired
kootenay pirates = would like to be retired

Edge = sole seeker (for now)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

Congrats to Vancouver Island's own Sole Seeker Trophy ! He loves to head south for the winter where the sun shines warmer and the un-found caches are prolific! We sure miss him around here when he's gone, but he keeps in touch with photos Camera and stories Coonskin Hat every now and then.
agassiz_angel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

congrats Sole Seeker's Smile
HuggyFamily

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

How come the #3 spot is blank? Is there a bug in the system?
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

I know why - but all I am alloud to divulge is it is not a bug..
bcrockcrawler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

Tulameen_Turtles wrote:
I know why - but all I am alloud to divulge is it is not a bug..

Well, speak up... lol

PS: I could tell, but then I would have to make you all go away and you know what they say about cachers.. we know all the best places to stash bodies!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

bcrockcrawler wrote:

Well, speak up... lol

PS: I could tell, but then I would have to make you all go away and you know what they say about cachers.. we know all the best places to stash bodies!

NEVER never does a cacher tell their secrets - as then someone might play out an evil plot to get even through leading you through Poison Oak disguised as a daisy he he..

Besides I'd rather be fantasizing about our semi-retirement so I might get to cache again - So jealous of those that get to be retired and travel .. one day my time will come!

Taking conversation back to the post.. congrats to sole-seeker for fulfilling that desire to travel, doing what they love best & not becoming one of the "bored" retiredment people.. lol

never understood how someone could get bored.. if someone can figure that out let me know I'd like to try it out once
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

On request any cacher may have their name removed from the list.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

Looks like sole seeker's on the new Nevada/California power trail - over 600 caches, about 300 feet apart - whoa!
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

Okay - he is at 9529 as of today - anyone care to guess when he'll hit 10, 000?
I predict Tuesday, March 30
Tugman_and_Wifey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

I predict not until he gets home unless he runs into something really good
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

Tugman_and_Wifey wrote:
I predict not until he gets home unless he runs into something really good

No fair - you guys have traveled together - you must have inside information Smile
Mrs_Landsharkz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

I would concur - he may get itchy feet to travel, but he's an 'Island Boy' through and through. My guess is that he'll be saving 10,000 for a local hike with some of his friends.
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

He's now got 9995, and he's in Oregon - someone told us they think he's doing "the lilypad" (Groundspeak HQ) for #10,000.
Mrs_Landsharkz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

Wow, he's looking tanned! First in BC to reach 5 digits - that's a pretty heady accomplishment!
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

Yee - Ha!
Tugman_and_Wifey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

The Lilypad won as it should have!
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

So the Lilypad people must have known he was coming, to have the sign ready! Very nice Smile
Mr. Wilson and a Mt. Goat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Sole Seeker's in the lead! Reply with quote

a big CONGRATS
to him, that's an enormous number!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1