CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Fraser Valley —» Help with the Monsterdoku puzzle :)
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Atlin Lake
Atlin Lake:  [?] . Snow Caves of Atlin Lake [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Fraser Valley —» Help with the Monsterdoku puzzle :)
toplefttopfilltopright
Help with the Monsterdoku puzzle :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Fraser Valley

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agassiz_angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Help with the Monsterdoku puzzle :) Reply with quote

Ok I have been working on these TAP caches for nearly 2 years now and I am no further ahead than i was before Sad Is there anyone that has finished the TAP cache series that can help me on Puzzle #3 and Puzzle #4?
I have the other info but I just do not seem to be able to get my last brain cell around these.
Any help would be appreciated so that I can finish up this series Smile
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Help with the Monsterdoku puzzle :) Reply with quote

GC numbers ?
agassiz_angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Help with the Monsterdoku puzzle :) Reply with quote

Oops Sorry I forgot to put them in Embarassed
They are

GC16E7V TAP - The Buffer Zone

GC16EFV TAP - The Good Side of Woodside

I have done the others but just cant get my head around these two puzzles Sad
loungelions

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Help with the Monsterdoku puzzle :) Reply with quote

What kind of help do you need? I did that about a year and a half ago. It was a great series with a wonderful spot for the finale. You have to love doing sudoku puzzles though...they drove me crazy...especially the final Monsterdoku.
agassiz_angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Help with the Monsterdoku puzzle :) Reply with quote

I just need a couple of starting points ( like some hints as to the first couple of numbers/letters) so i can at least try and figure out the puzzles. I am talking about the sudoku ones not the research ones Smile
And then maybe just a confirmation that the puzzles are right before I plug them into the main grid Confused Actually any help would be good Smile
Cachers in the Wry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Help with the Monsterdoku puzzle :) Reply with quote

Puzzle #3 is Madoku, and it is solved just like Sudoku but using 16 letters. I can't remember the letters but just go through and write down all of the letters listed. Then it is just going through column by column, row by row and then the shapes, some are squares and some are rectangles. I had to start over at least 3 times because I found mistakes and could not track them. It is really just a teaser for the MONSTER Smack
I can't remember what #4 (GC16EFV) is right now but #3
(GC16E7V) took the longest for me.
I am actually sitting here working on the Monster right now. I had to get fancy with different coloured highlighters so I can keep track of different things.
I enjoyed your new puzzles BTW Lightbulb
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Fraser Valley
Page 1 of 1