CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» SWAG —» $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon!
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Kermode Bear
Kermode Bear:  [?] . In the far reaches of B.C. the Kermode bear is a genetically-unique subspecies of black bear found in the central coast. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» SWAG —» $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon!
toplefttopfilltopright
$3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon!
Here you can talk about all the fun items associated with geocaching. Buy/Sell/Barter/Trade here.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COWWS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Thanks to Cache Addict for donating these great new Cachekinz™!

Only $3 each!

These are trackable on geocaching.com with their own unique
icon!!!

All proceeds go toward GeoWoodstock VIII

GeoWoodstock VIII Cachekinz™ sold here!
Chewy_06

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Just placed my order! Smile
Chewy_06

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

They arrived yesterday, bigger than what we were expecting (bigger than the other cachekinz we've seen).

Smile
Mrs_Landsharkz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

We saw these on the weekend and they are really awesome! This is an incredible deal to have a traveling tag for a great price!
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Definitely a great deal and the first cachekin that has caught my eye. Got a few on the way and can't wait to see them.
savant9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Chewy_06 wrote:
They arrived yesterday, bigger than what we were expecting (bigger than the other cachekinz we've seen).

Smile

I thought the same. I figured they would be the size of a quarter or at best a loonie, but they are basically the same size as a typical geocoin. A great deal and quick shipping too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

savant9 wrote:
Chewy_06 wrote:

Smile

I thought the same. I figured they would be the size of a quarter or at best a loonie, but they are basically the same size as a typical geocoin. A great deal and quick shipping too.

No kidding these things are huge. Got two of them as 1 will stay at home for the collection and the other will go out into the world.
Technic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

I retrieved one from a cache the other day. I have it in my hands now. It looks quite nice. Must let it go later today, though.
Chewy_06

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

At the wife's request, I was going to order more, but the link appears to be DOA. Wondering if it's a server glitch, operator error (me) or if theyve sold out.

Anyone know?
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

I got an email the other day warning of the last chance to buy so I'm guessing the sales are closed now.
savant9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Chewy_06 wrote:
At the wife's request, I was going to order more, but the link appears to be DOA. Wondering if it's a server glitch, operator error (me) or if theyve sold out.

Anyone know?

Ya, I am pretty sure that sales have ended. I bought 3, I am gonna keep one, send one out, and the other???? If you are interested, chewy you can have it for cost.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Thanks very much for the offer. We ordered 10 in the first go round & when we saw them in the flesh (so to speak) realized we should have ordered many more thinking they'll make great FTF prizes and such.

Have 8 left, figure they'll last for a while!

It would have been nice if the COWWS crew had updated their sales page - or better yet, this thread when the sales ended - or were ending soon. Oh well.
savant9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

this was from twitter...

Quote::

geowoodstock

sale of $3 trackables ends today at 3pm (pst), get them now! cowws.net/Cachekinz.html
5:47 AM Mar 5th

I guess they figured, most people use that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Twitter eh? Oh well.
agassiz_angel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Darn I missed out on these Sad
grafinator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Yeah I missed out too, stupid school is taking up all my geocaching time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

They have them back on sale again... Woot!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

www.cowws.net/Cachekinz1.html
HwyGuy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Thanks savant9 and TESKelly - this time I ordered them and didn't miss out.
Hoodscoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

Yippee!! I got me 3 on the way. Cookie Monster
wildbeanz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: $3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon! Reply with quote

worldcaching.com will have these 50 of the Cachekinz SALMON later this week. Thursday night we hope to have them up on the website !

Worldcaching.com is based just outside of Vancouver so drop on in !
Page 1 of 1