CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» Milestones —» Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Rogers Pass Cenotaph
Rogers Pass Cenotaph:  [?] . The Rogers Pass Cenotaph is dedicated to the completion of the Trans Canada Highway on September 3, 1962. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» Milestones —» Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find
Here you can post your milestones or congratulate your friends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Milestones

View previous topic :: View next topic  
loungelions

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find Reply with quote

We were honoured to go with her to the Chipmunk caves cache out near Chilliwack for her #2000. There we celebrated with champagne.
Congrats to a wonderful cacher and hope we have a chance to cache many more times together.
MaliBooBoo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find Reply with quote

Good choice on the cache you selected for the milestone! Congrats on your 2000th find!
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find Reply with quote

hey way to go Trophy
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find Reply with quote

Well done! I'm tres impressed. I shall raise a flute also. Smile
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find Reply with quote

Thank you! I had to go to Plan B to get it as the original plan keeps getting stalled and I simply could not withhold from caching any longer. Plus it being so overdue.
We had a perfect day for caching and it is always great to have terrific companions to share it with. We didn't even get tipsy on the champagne. We were just too contented and happy overall.
So that is done and more caches and memories summon... the more I cache the more I love it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find Reply with quote

Didn't we just congratulate you on 1000 a few weeks ago? Well so it seems does it not. Great milestone to get to. Who'd have thunk it led to this after you found me trashing in the bushes in Green Timbers Park so many years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find Reply with quote

Hey Cool. Congrats! Hasn't it been fun?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find Reply with quote

Congratulations to a wonderful person and great caching friend. I hope run into you at another park so we can sit and chat again.
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Congrats to MsChief Gps_y on her 2000th cache find Reply with quote

_canadianbacon_ wrote:
Didn't we just congratulate you on 1000 a few weeks ago? Well so it seems does it not. Great milestone to get to. Who'd have thunk it led to this after you found me trashing in the bushes in Green Timbers Park so many years ago.

That was a day I will 'never' forget! I'd been longing to cache ever since I first heard about it on American tv over 2 years earlier than meeting you.
Another time my insatiable curiousity lead me true. My instinct knew you weren't there simply to enjoy the park. Wink Risking being rude brought me a heart's longing. Very Happy
Thanks for the help over the years CB! I've learned a lot and loved it!
And I found that cache for you didn't I.. with newbie luck? lol
Thanks also to all the generous cachers who nudged, hinted and outright 'gimmed' me when I needed it on those math puzzles! Take a bow all of you! What a great bunch you are!
I just want to find one, then another, then the next... even the dnf's have been fun one way or another.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Milestones
Page 1 of 1