CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Kudos to Chewy 06, irlpguy, ron49er
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Fernie
Fernie:  [?] . From mining town to phohibition era Whiskey smuggling hub to a premier ski resort, Fernie's prosperity has been dependent on its ability to adapt. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Kudos to Chewy 06, irlpguy, ron49er
toplefttopfilltopright
Kudos to Chewy 06, irlpguy, ron49er
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
loungelions

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Kudos to Chewy 06, irlpguy, ron49er Reply with quote

Kudos to all three of you! We went out with MsChief Gps_y to the Chilliwack area on Monday for her to get her 200th cache and then in Surrey on Tuesday. We didn't find two of the caches and posted DNFs along with a note for the third cache that it needed repair. Within one day, one of the cache owners that we had posted a DNF had checked on it and disabled it...by the second day, he had already replaced it! The other DNF was checked by the second day and disabled with a note saying when he would try to get it replaced by. The broken cache container was picked up and disabled by the CO the next day as well.
I was impressed by the speed and dedication to maintenance of their caches by these three COs. I felt that they should be praised for it. Too often people grumble and gripe when things go wrong but don't praise when things are done well.
Thanks so much for your fine examples!
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Kudos to Chewy 06, irlpguy, ron49er Reply with quote

I second those kudo's.
It is refreshing to see any problems dealt with quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Kudos to Chewy 06, irlpguy, ron49er Reply with quote

Wow. Thanks very much.

I guess that means I have to do more than just saying i'm going to fix it now eh? Smile
loungelions

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Kudos to Chewy 06, irlpguy, ron49er Reply with quote

Well...when you can get to it. I know how life can get in the way of geocaching. Jester
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1