CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BINGO —» Bingo Discussion —» Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Urban wildlife in B.C.
Urban wildlife in B.C.:  [?] . Wildlife big and small, urban and remote abound throughout B.C., even Skunks! [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BINGO —» Bingo Discussion —» Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES
toplefttopfilltopright
Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Bingo Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

...and some that never made it to bingo....

Blitz

signed log

McSwag (McDonalds Tartan)

multi cache
scruffster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

oops I forgot...

Caching around the world

Short walk/Long walk -- I would except either.
scruffster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Now aren't they all easy??? Yep yep yep yep yep.

And just to think that some bingo players had such a hard time with them. **giggle** Well, it's easier planning than playing.

Thanks to everyone for playing along with my silly game.
hollyburn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Yes I am kicking myself. I can't believe I didn't get tracking number right even with track and number rolling around in my head. Smack I did get offset finally, right before the end. I guess my brain needs way more exercise. Thanks for a fun game.
maxonthehunt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Those were great my fav was mystery cache-too funny Thanks for all your hard work It was exciting to see all the cachers fighting for BINGO at the end
The_Pollywog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Don't forget the prize for creativity hehe
scruffster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

My favourite was "chord in ant" I didn't come up with that one. The credit goes to he who should not be named.

Most people solved the puzzles. Others were very creative. I'd love to share some of the answers but that might breach privacy rules. Other answers would not be appropriate for this discussion XXX. **teehee**
scruffster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

I'll never look at Miss Piggy the same way ever again. I've been tainted.
katcogo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

If you look closely at the ant, the note appears to be in it's hand - that's why I came up with "travel bug carrying a note"

Guess that was pretty lame. What a frenzy of action in the last couple of days! With all the web traffic bingo creates you should think about increasing the advertising rates Jester
Iflyrc2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

hollyburn wrote:
Yes I am kicking myself. I can't believe I didn't get tracking number right even with track and number rolling around in my head. Smack Thanks for a fun game.

Us too! We kept talking about "tracks" and "number signs!" Doh!!
This was fun, now maybe I can get some work done!!
Thank you for all the hard work, we've really enjoyed all the Bingo games.
5KingCachers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

katcogo wrote:
If you look closely at the ant, the note appears to be in it's hand - that's why I came up with "travel bug carrying a note"

Guess that was pretty lame. What a frenzy of action in the last couple of days! With all the web traffic bingo creates you should think about increasing the advertising rates Jester

That's to funny when I looked at it I thought the bug was writing the note so mine was Write note for travel bug I did eventually get it but it took awhile. This was just a great game all and all. Thanks again to all who were involved in this one. Hats off you to.
CaribuRoo,SkiNut and Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

scruffster wrote:

Hint after First to Find.

well ... for crying out loud!!! Smack Smack Smack
kittyclan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Still shaking my head over the ones I couldn't get... Smack

Thanks for all the fun!!

Now onto the Blitz plans! Nut
Gecko Cacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Back to doing Sudoku, Rubik's Cube and my least favorite activity...chores that I have put off while playing bingo!

Thanks to the BCGA team Trophy for making the BINGO games a lot of fun for everyone.

Geck

geocachinggecko.blogspot.com/
huntcliff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Who the heck is Mike Rowe? (I've now googled him and see he is a tv host). LOL I had NO chance on that one.

Loved the Chord in Ant - That one made me laugh
Teddy2k

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

He seems to host half the shows on Discovery, including my favorite... Dirty Jobs.
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

huntcliff wrote:
Who the heck is Mike Rowe? (I've now googled him and see he is a tv host). LOL I had NO chance on that one.

Loved the Chord in Ant - That one made me laugh

I thought it was Bob Blumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Hey, you're lucky I couldn't find a picture of Mike Rowe in a tree
adroit_seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

scruffster wrote:
Hey, you're lucky I couldn't find a picture of Mike Rowe in a tree

Actually there was a recent new episode of Dirty Jobs where it started with Mike Rowe in a tree!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Bingo Discussion
Page 5 of 5