CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Thompson / Okanagan —» Community Reps
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Molly's Reach
Molly's Reach:  [?] . This historic diner, featured for 19 years on CBC's famous TV show, "The Beachcombers", is a cultural mainstay for many Canadians. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
October 2014
SMTWTFS
01 02 03 04
05 06 07 08 09 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fri Oct 31, 2014
Event Halloween

Tue Nov 11, 2014
Event Remembrance Day

Forums —» Regional —» Thompson / Okanagan —» Community Reps
toplefttopfilltopright
Community Reps

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Thompson / Okanagan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
couloir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Community Reps Reply with quote

I was asked to serve as Regional Rep for the Thompson-Okanagan area for the 2010 season (I also served on the Board in 2009 and did the regional rep job). As BCGA undertakes its initiatives like Geocaching 101, the BCGA Blitz, and any summer (ie Parks) program, we try to promote them in each community. We did establish a good network for Project Blue Sky and we would like to carry on the dialogue. I have proposed a regional committee with reps in each community. We have established reps in Gold Country (boomerangpapa), Shuswap (rhondle), Kamloops (rokman), Kelowna (anekerose), and we have initiated requests to Vernon and the South Okanagan. Anyone wishing to help out as community rep is encouraged to respond.
d
scruffster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Community Reps Reply with quote

Thanks couloir. A regional group will be wonderful for the Thompson Okanagan region. I hope other reps follow suit.
couloir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Community Reps Reply with quote

I am looking for someone in the southern Okanagan to help out but so far have not been able to find a contact. Any suggestions?
anakerose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Community Reps Reply with quote

LordEd and I would be willing to help out for the Kelowna area.
couloir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Community Reps Reply with quote

Thanks. I have you down for the Central Ok, but I was looking for someone in Penticton too, if posible. We have reps in Ashcroft, Salmon Arm, and Kelowna, but not Vernon yet either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Thompson / Okanagan
Page 1 of 1