CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» SWAG —» 2007 BCGA Coin
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Hoodoo's
Hoodoo's:  [?] . Located in many areas, some fine examples of HooDoo's can be found near Dutch Creek. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» SWAG —» 2007 BCGA Coin
toplefttopfilltopright
2007 BCGA Coin
Here you can talk about all the fun items associated with geocaching. Buy/Sell/Barter/Trade here.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

I just found out that they exist. I want one. Send me a message, peeps, I'll pony up the dough (within reason).
HwyGuy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

Check with Nina at Worldcaching.com she may have some.
wildbeanz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

Nina at worldcaching.com does have one.... I cleaned out my geocoins a bit today and found all sorts of goodies.
Mrs_Landsharkz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

Nina, you have some 20007 BCGA coins left?

I know that RVTraveller and Gecko Cacher were second on the list for the set I had, but doingitoldschool is getting them. I sold them for $12.50 each so he didn't have to sleep on the couch Wink .
wildbeanz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

I have some 2007 coins left- not sure what the coin will look like in 20007 ! hee hee

I think I have two but will have to double check- they would be the black finish which if my fading memory serves me correctly, means the non-members coin.
Mrs_Landsharkz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

wildbeanz wrote:
I have some 2007 coins left- not sure what the coin will look like in 20007 ! hee hee

I think I have two but will have to double check- they would be the black finish which if my fading memory serves me correctly, means the non-members coin.
Smack Thanks! Laughing
TethysC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

Helen!! I would have given you at least $15!!! Actually more than that!! Crying or Very sad
Anyone willing to trade for a set of ammonites or something along that line - check my trade list at geocoincollection.com
Thanks and happy caching.
Mrs_Landsharkz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

TethysC wrote:
Helen!! I would have given you at least $15!!! Actually more than that!! Crying or Very sad
Anyone willing to trade for a set of ammonites or something along that line - check my trade list at geocoincollection.com
Thanks and happy caching.

Sorry Andrew!! You should hang around here more often Wink then you'd get in on stuff like this!

The ammonites are amazing - if you want to see a set in person, we have them on our glass display shelves here in the office.
boomerangpapa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

Thought someone might be interested in this posting on ebay for this coin! Smile

BCGA 2007 auction
TethysC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

boomerangpapa wrote:
Thought someone might be interested in this posting on ebay for this coin! Smile

BCGA 2007 auction

I was - I did - I GOT!!!! Yeah!! Party Hat
scruffster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

Wow, that is a good price. The coins were going up to 50 dollars at one time. Here's a 2008 gold coin.

BCGA 2008 Gold Geocoin
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

scruffster wrote:
Wow, that is a good price. The coins were going up to 50 dollars at one time. Here's a 2008 gold coin.

BCGA 2008 Gold Geocoin
Wow. I sold that same coin for $50 on ebay last year. I wonder what the final price will be. I also wonder why this fellow is selling so many coins, I hope it is not because of economic reasons.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

I got it for $11 including postage!! It is activated but that is okay by me.
Glad to have a home town coin from 2007. Great looking coin too.
QuigleyJones

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 BCGA Coin Reply with quote

Picked up one today and noticed the icon is now the Best of British Bulldog geocoin icon.

Page 1 of 1