CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton???
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Mountain Lion
Mountain Lion:  [?] . The Mountain Lion, also called puma and cougar, are found throughout British Columbia. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton???
toplefttopfilltopright
GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton???
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xtremeskier1978

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton??? Reply with quote

I was in the middle of loading these bad boys into my unit when the "Fire Of 2009" broke out at Fisher Plaza. Managed to load caches up to Hope. Does anyone have any GPX files loaded for the Canyon drive to Lytton??? Strictly highwayside/rest stop caches for quick stop and gos would be great. If you do...could you get in touch at geocaching1 @ hotmail.com.
Xtremeskier1978

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton??? Reply with quote

Just a quick note as well...The Lytton caches for these weekends event are loaded on a flash drive so that they can be loaded at the event. Glad someone organizing this event covered their bases.
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton??? Reply with quote

I did that route back in April - let me see what I can get you.
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton??? Reply with quote

Sent a .gpx file to your email, hope it helps!
Xtremeskier1978

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton??? Reply with quote

Thanks for the files. Got a few things on the go to fix up this weekend. Thanks for your help!!! I guess this is how you do it old school, eh???
msthebrain and pinky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton??? Reply with quote

Can you e mail that gpx file as well we just found out we can go caching to Lyton now we need some caches

Thanks Brain
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton??? Reply with quote

msthebrain and pinky wrote:
Can you e mail that gpx file as well we just found out we can go caching to Lyton now we need some caches

Thanks Brain

I would love to, but I can't seem to PM you (or anyone else) and I don't know your email. Can I upload the .gpx file to this forum?
salem65

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton??? Reply with quote

Anyone looking for gpx files for the Lytton/Fraser Canyon area. I have one here, from yesterday, with most of the newer caches in it. It covers Hope, Lytton, Lillooet, Cache Creek and Kamloops. There are two files in the zip. One for the caches and one for the additional waypoints.

Removed link because GC is back up.

Last edited by salem65 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julebear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: GPX Files For Drive Up To Lytton??? Reply with quote

Thank you for supplying the gpx files. My internet wasn't working at home and now the gc.com is down! Thanks so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1