CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Kootenay - Rockies —» Hi Kootenay Cachers
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Coin Sales  
S.S. Sicamous
S.S. Sicamous:  [?] . The S.S. Sicamous, the largest remaining steel-hulled sternwheeler in Canada, is located on the southern shores of Lake Okanagan in Penticton. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Kootenay - Rockies —» Hi Kootenay Cachers
toplefttopfilltopright
Hi Kootenay Cachers

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Kootenay - Rockies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grafinator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Hi Kootenay Cachers Reply with quote

Yippy, I'm the first person to post in the new Kootenay section.

Booyah. Smack

I haven't done any caching in the Kootenay area yet, but hopefully soon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Kootenay Cachers Reply with quote

There are fantastic caches in the Kootenays. I was there in 2007 for a weekend and managed to find a few. I especially loved the hoodoo and hot spring caches.
Mrs_Landsharkz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Kootenay Cachers Reply with quote

We are very excited about our West Kootenay trip starting mid next week. Our pocket queries are ready to go and we have a route to guide our explorations. We would really like to find some good side roads, but as we have a borrowed camper/truck we can't do the Jeepin' stuff we do at home Coonskin Hat . We're undecided about the bikes or kayaks - I guess at the last minute we'll have that moment of wisdom and make a decision.

We will be dropping some of our brand new personal geocoins along the way for the locals to enjoy. If they are in a sealed stapled bag then they are unactivated and intentionally left as a trade item - please trade fairly! If our name is on the card insert then they are activated to travel - no trade required. It's pretty straightforward once you see them. We also plan to leave our non-trackable coin which has the most incredible paint job! These are actually the most rare and should also be considered a trade item.

It would be awesome to meet some of you on the cache trails!

BTW, we race to FTF's if they come up on our route, but we may not be logging our finds regularly, so feel free to lambaste us here while we're not looking!
7rxc

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Kootenay Cachers Reply with quote

Yes I read the date...

There are WEST Kootenays???
I always thought the EAST Kootenays were it!

Doug

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Kootenay Cachers Reply with quote

7rxc wrote:
Yes I read the date...

There are WEST Kootenays???
I always thought the EAST Kootenays were it!

Doug

Doug, Im sad to hear you didnt know there was a WEST Kootenays... only the coolest cachers come from the west kootenays.... "The Kootenay Pirates"!!! And of course me (haha) and a whole host of other cachers. LOL. You should come visit some day we have a lot of caches over here in Trail/ Castlegar area!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Kootenay - Rockies
Page 1 of 1