CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Coming Soon!
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Kettle Valley Railway
Kettle Valley Railway:  [?] . The Myra Canyon section of the Kettle Valley Railway was built between 1912 and 1914. It was part of a "Coast to Kootenay" railway line that linked Midway, in British Columbia's Boundary District, with the Canadian Pacific Railway main line at Hope. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Coming Soon!
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Coming Soon!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Coming Soon! Reply with quote

Yes, it's almost here. The most exciting chapter in the Scruffy Quest series. Chapter #9!

Follow Little Scruffy through the ancient Gallery. Balance on the logwalk of doom!!!

Difficulty: Four Stars -- Terrain: Four Stars

The greatest challenge of your life is coming soon and it is all wrapped up in black and white fur.

Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Coming Soon! Reply with quote

I don't want to wait I want it now!!!!

hmm should I peruse your website and see if I find any hidden little offsites for it already.. lol
hollyburn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Coming Soon! Reply with quote

I guess I'll have to cross #7 and #8 off my list soon so I can be ready for #9.
wildbeanz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Coming Soon! Reply with quote

The Skunk emerges and agent Northern Gecko is not here to take on the case. Will have to see if the Turbos will join forces because as everyone knows that skunk can be slippery and its better to come with reinforcements !
scruffster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Coming Soon! Reply with quote

I'm saving this one for the Blitz.
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Coming Soon! Reply with quote

Why do I get the feeling that I'll be chasing for a urban FTF with a Bear in it.. as there is a skunk that's been kidnapped with him while he's been bound and gagged..

You never did invite me over to do a CSI investigation - I want to go into your bedroom where the bear was and search for clues.. no wait you're not there your body parts are scattered to the four winds (and with that newest one.. lol no comment)
Bestred

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Coming Soon! Reply with quote

oh my goodness....i still gotta do the beginning of these...lol

looking forward to it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains
Page 1 of 1