Good day everyone!
I am currently seeking individuals who would be interested in joining the Queens Borrowers Second Annual Travel Bug Race, The Great Canadian Travel Bug Race 2009-2010
After our first race, which can be found at http://queensborrowers.wordpress.com
, we have decided to continue the tradition with a second race.
All are welcome to join, even if you are not from Canada. Although the race is in Canada, you don't have to be.
Here is the rundown on the upcoming race.
1. TB’s can only move one province at a time, provinces must share a common geographic border.
- And what happens if one skips a province? They must return to the previous province before continuing to the next province...
2. Anyone MAY move any TB in the race. Owners are encouraged to request help from other cachers along the way in order to move their bugs faster, rather than attempting to slow down others.
3. First TB to reach the end cache, by stopping in each province, wins.
Rules are simple:
1. Start with a NEW unused TB tag.
2. Attach it to any WHEELED vehicle that you wish. (It MUST HAVE WHEELS TO ENTER).
They will start from the West Coast, head East to Newfoundland, then return to the West to BC.
Hopefully clearing all provinces!
We will set up different stats...
United States Racers
Australia Racers... etc.
Provinces to cross....
Estimated Start Date: July 1st, 2009
Estimated End Date: June 31st, 2010
If you are interested, please email me at legojo @ gmail.com for more information.
Sponsors, Donations and Prizes Needed!
Sponsors and Donators will receive special mention on the cache page, and on all web pages related to the race. Please help us out like last race's sponsors...
wild wiggly beans at www.worldcaching.com
Sam Inc at www.saminc.com
GPS Central at www.gpscentral.ca
If you wish to contribute to the prizes for the race, please contact me at legojo @ gmail.com for more information