CCBot/2.0 ( British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Content —» 2011 Directors Meeting Minutes —» May 31st, 2011 meeting minutes
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Herons:  [?] . Herons are a common sight along British Columbia's waterways. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
Content —» 2011 Directors Meeting Minutes —» May 31st, 2011 meeting minutes
topleft topfill topright
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

bottomleft bottomfill bottomright

May 31st, 2011 meeting minutes

British Columbia Geocaching Association May 31st, 2011

Opening: The meeting of the BCGA was called to order at on May 31th, 8:00pm on Skype.

Present: Kelly Contant, Chris Yuill, Kathy Costello, Jacqueline Sheppet

1. Approval of last meeting’s minutes Moved: Kathy C, Seconded: Chris

2. Ongoing business

- Metro Vancouver Parks Spring 101 sessions We have declined to run further sessions for MVP however we would be happy to “train the trainer” and run sessions to show MVP parks officers how to conduct sessions

- Webmaster’s contract Motion: That we approve the webmaster contract with revisions Kathy, Chris, Passed unanimously Motion: that we forthwith send payment to Henry Kamstra of $500 Moved Kathy, Seconded Jacqueline. Passed unanimously

- BC Park/Year of Science 100th anniversary We will arrange a location and time to help support the launch in conjunction with BC Ministry of Parks.

3. New business

- BCGA Geocoin The executive have received several design ideas from several members. We have reviewed the submissions and will be pursuing a specific submission which the executive favoured after considering all submissions. Kathleen Sharpe will be contacted firstly Jacqueline will write to the submitters thanking them and further info on the leading design

- Regional Reps We need to check our list is up to date so that we can have the Blitz wrap up events amongst others. We need to ensure we have either regional association or volunteers to host the events Kelly will post for volunteers on the Forums

- Blitz wrap up events Events to be held on weekend of 13th and 14th of August We will post on the forums getting more interest for cache placements

- Blitz Bingo With more Blitz caches we may launch Blitz Bingo

- Geocaching trainer program Tabled for next session

Move to adjourn: 9:30 Moving Jacqueline Seconded Kathy

topleft topfill topright
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright

:: Copyright 2003 - 2009 BC Geocaching Association ::

RSS Feed:
Follow us on Twitter:
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy
Theme by British Columbia Geocaching Association.